- Quality control of survey documents, including survey plans, record plots, metes and bounds descriptions, review of title commitment reports and construction layout services.
- Provide weekly progress and status reports on project deliverables to clients and management
- Assist in field crew coordination and client communication for multiple projects.
- Initiate and participate in business development activities to partner with new and existing clients.
- Monitor project budgets and accountability for project profitability; assist in the preparation and review project billing reports for monthly invoicing; work with accounting department on account collections.
- Staff development, contract preparation, know your numbers and be accountable for them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 8 years of survey experience.
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD, and related Autodesk software
- Ability to relate to clients and people at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with computers and problem solving
- Must possess excellent communication, diplomacy and listening skills; specifically, be accessible and responsive to the needs of clients.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawings and the most complex documents.
- Ability to operate a computer, using technical software and other applications, spreadsheets, and other business software.
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work in Easton, MD
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, IRA plan with company match, and paid time off. This position is in our Easton, MD office.
Thank you for your interest in these positions. Please forward your resume, cover letter, any letters of recommendation and any representative samples of project work to: