RAUCH inc. has an immediate openings for full-time CAD Technicians and Designers.
CAD Tech & Designer
– Experience with CAD, preferably CAD Civil 3D, and related Autodesk software
– Possess good communication skills
– Detail oriented
– Ability to follow directions
– Ability to read and understand building or site plans
– Proficient with computers and problem solving
– Experience with Microsoft Excel
– Prepare construction documents (including plan, section and detail drawings) using AutoCAD Civil 3D
– Conform to appropriate standards and best practices
– The work will generally encompass all aspects of civil engineering with a focus on water, sewer, drainage and grading
– Design of municipal public works projects (such as underground utility improvements) and private site development projects
Perform quantity take-offs.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a great family atmosphere and the opportunity to grow. This position is for our Easton, MD office.
Please forward your resume, cover letter, any letters of recommendation and any representative samples of project work to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this position!