Mixed Use Residential Community
Lakeside at Trappe Residential Community
Development and civil engineering design services and future project management for the proposed 2501 multi-unit Lakeside residential development in Trappe, MD. Responsibilities included land planning for lake and recreational amenities, wastewater treatment plant & water transportation network. Providing grading, stormwater management and environmental protection. Civil engineering services include grading, drainage and earthwork management. Responsible for obtaining all approvals. RAUCH inc. designed a complete network of bicycle and pedestrian trails, which were reviewed and approved by the Town of Trappe, Maryland Department of Planning and Maryland Department of Transportation.
Phase I includes 500 units, a wastewater treatment plant, water infrastructure, entrance design, and Phase 1A includes an initial 50-lot groundbreaking which has commenced in July 2021.
- Professional Services: 2008-Current
- Construction: 2021+
- Engineering Design and Development
- Development and design of a multi-unit Lakeside residential development
- Commercial promenade featuring shops, restaurants and convenience retailers.
- Wastewater treatment, land planning for lake, grading, drainage and more