Oakland View Farms – Ridgely, MD. Consultant providing technical support services to the MD Dept. of Agriculture in providing innovative agricultural management practices to remove dissolved phosphorus from dairy manure slurry.
Peace and Plenty Farms – Carroll County, MD . Consultant for MDA Pilot program on reducing phosphorous loading from animal slurry runoff.
Boston Markets (Various- 9 Locations) – Environmental impact studies on stormwater runoff in parking lots and sewer and sludge studies.
Other Environmental Assessments & Impacts Studies:
- CleanBay Renewables Phase I Environmental Assessment & Soil Assessment, Carvel Hall, Crisfield, MD
- Boston Markets Environmental Impact Study of stormwater runoff – 9 Locations
- Elkton WaWa SWM plan – Elkton, MD
- Carroll Avenue Phase I Assessment – Takoma Park, MD
- 404 Maryland Avenue Phase I Assessment – Easton, MD
- Steam Boat Village Residential Infrastructure Review – Queenstown, MD
- Olde Point Lane Drainage Study, Queenstown, MD