RAUCH inc. serves as the Town Engineer for the Town of St. Michaels, MD.
- Various roads and Sewer projects including:
- Sewer rehabilitation – through USDA Rural Utilities service grants.
- Grace Street Pumping Station – Includes pump and force main upgrades to conform with increased flow rates.
- Prepared plans to upgrade and repair Grace and Thompson Street.
- Prepared sidewalk and curb replacement plans.
- Design of Freemont Street parking lot.
- Historic: Region II WWTP; Managed design and installation of 500,000 gal. WWTP.
Specific Project Overview
Grace Street Pump Station Replacement, Alternatives Analysis & Design
Phase V Sanitary Sewer Replacement/rehabilitation and pump station replacement as well as alternatives analysis and Design. RAUCH inc was awarded the contract for this project from the Town of St. Michael’s. The design included surveying for existing conditions, formulation of all base sheets, providing PS O&M manuals, all permit applications, specifications and meetings with town personnel. Construction management included conducting project inspections and progress reports, pre-construction meetings, progress meetings, consultations and field visits, and final inspections.