RAUCH inc. provides in-house expertise to provide a water and wastewater engineering team which includes engineers and scientists with many years of hands-on experience in the design, construction, operation and troubleshooting of water/wastewater treatment facilities. We have designed and/or operated both municipal and industrial treatment facilities. Our experience ranges from small flow residential wastewater treatment systems to sophisticated treatment facilities producing American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Type I high purity water for electronics manufacturing.
These services include:
• Municipal sewer and wastewater treatment systems ranging from conventional systems to nutrient removal and natural (wetland) systems
• Industrial high purity water and wastewater treatment with specialties in metal plating, food processing and personal care product manufacturing
• Comprehensive municipal wastewater management plan preparation
• Construction oversight and management
• Individual on-site, residential and commercial wastewater treatment and disposal systems
• Dredge material management and wastewater treatment